CoCo (Linksheet)

Hi there, great theme, thanks for sharing it!

Sorry to bother you, but I have some strange problem with TG when creating the main moviesheet. I do use your templates, I also installed your fonts - and I am not an entirely noob to TG, at least I thought so…

Anyway, I have the problem that the whole sheet is not the same for each movie, they seem to be stretched somehow, some movies are not using the whole picture.

Sorry, I see I fail to explain that correct in English, so better post an example. I assume it has something to do with the Movie Info. I am using TG 1.3.9.2, maybe this is due to a new TG Version?

b.jpg

a.jpg

@BClark,

Time and weather is not supposed to display in the Gallery View, I removed those from the the theme in that view to keep it “clean” looking.

No you can’t edit the xcf in TG Designer, you need to use Gimp (or Photoshop) to do that.

@engineer14,

You need to look at your TG settings. I can’t say for sure, but it looks as though you have some setting in TG wrong.

Make sure you don’t have overscan correction set in TG options.

Overscan Correction, that did the trick!

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

First, let me start off by saying this is an excellent theme!  Great work.

I noticed the main post with theme contains bars for the IMDB rating.  The subsequent post show stars for the IMDB rating.  Can you please provide some input or template to show stars?

I also noticed that flhthemi posted screenshots of a blue version of this theme.  I can’t seem to find that post for some reason now.  Can you please share that flhthemi?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I re-read the entire thread again and noticed that the original had stars and the new one was converted to bars.  Been going back and forth thinking which is better.  Anyways…

I’m loving this theme so much.  Curious, does anyone know how to put the media info on the left edge on “Video View” mode instead of the right edge?  The Video View mode is the 15 videos sheet with the media info on the right.  Was wondering if there is a way I can move it to the left (e.g. like Gallery or List View mode).