Clean OS (Debian), OpenMediaVault and other "firmwares"

I really wanted to try installing the Clean OS, but it seems I did something wrong. And not only that. My device got bricked.

I followed the process of installing via SSH but something went wrong and got “bricked”.
I was still able to access the files if I’d used a SATA-USB adapter connected to my Ubuntu computer.
Recover what I wanted and tried to follow the process with the PC. Tried the USB recovery process but nothing would happen.
Tried to do a full install on the PC and ended up wiping everything and a blinking red-yellow led.

The closest I’ve been to recover functionality in MyCloud is by using Ubuntu to recover the HD but the result a dead-end.

This is what I end having while “updating the firmware” in WDMycloud Recovery Mode.

What I think is that in order to install any custom firmware, I must have one running because I made several attempts and modifications to @Fox_exe method and the result was never good tough different colors and blinkings in my led.

What I think might be an alternative (unless you think otherwise) is to install it from a “virgin” copy of the HDD, which I do NOT have. I accept any alternatives at this point and ideas.

Thank you so much!

EDIT—
I have a Gen2 MyCloud 2TB.