Cinavia on WD TV Live Streaming Player?

I am cutting the cord on my sattellite and am seriously considering picking up a WD TV Live because I heard it was able to stream from a DLNA server quite well. But I was looking over the reviews at amazon and one of the latest reviews (posted February 18th, 2013) states that WD has implimented Cinavia protection with their latest firmware update. 

If that is true then that would really be a deal breaker for me and id probably have to break for an HTPC. So has anyone had an issue with this yet? Could these be easily circumvented by not downloading the latest firmware? 

Ricky369 wrote:

(posted February 18th, 2013) states that WD has implimented Cinavia protection with their latest firmware update. 

Wrong.

In fact, if you read the COMMENT on that review, it says:

“100% FALSE no cinavia block with any firmware on this including the most current. Just go to their user forums to see you are WRONG.”

Awesome, thank you for pointing that out. I didn’t even notice that reviews at Amazon had a comment section (I do most of my shopping at Newegg). I guess that clears everything up and im going to be a happy new owner of a WD TV Live!