Changing My Book 2x2TB from RAID 1 to RAID 0

Hi

I have a 2x2TB WD My Book system but unfortunately when configuring it for Windows I have changed the setting from RAID 0 (pre-configuration) to RAID 1 and now cannot move back to RAID 0.

I used the RAID manager to change the RAID configuration but the the RAID 0 configuration is impossible to enable (remain always in light gray color).

I want it back to RAID 0.

Has anyone had this similiar problem?

Thanks

I have the exact same problem. Please help anyone?? Thanks.

same problem here :frowning:

Called WD support and found out the issue was the 2TB drive size limit of XP 32bit.  I had to run the WD Raid Manager tool on a Win7 machine to change it back to raid 0 (for 4tb total usable).  Vista or XP 64bit I think would also work.  And of course USB not eSata.

Hi I have a 2x2TB WD My Book system but unfortunately when configuring it for Windows I have changed the setting from RAID 0 (pre-configuration) to RAID 1 and now cannot move back to RAID 0. I used the RAID manager to change the RAID configuration but the the RAID 0 configuration is impossible to enable (remain always in light gray color). I want it back to RAID 0. Has anyone had this similiar problem? Thanks I’ve the same problem, and i´ve winds 7 at 64 bits and it dont work to, dont metter that i use Usb can someone help me?