Change Preview Video Size

I’m playing about with my first theme and having a bit of difficulty changing the video preview size.  Can anyone help please?

I’ve changed the:

<image image=“@@preview_rect_image” default_image=“@@default_preview_rect_image” x=“900” y=“211” w=“307” h=“174” textcolor=“@@preview_rect_color” keycolor=“1” ignore_keycolor=“1” />

to

<image image=“@@preview_rect_image” default_image=“@@default_preview_rect_image” x=“770” y=“185” w=“448” h=“256” textcolor=“@@preview_rect_color” keycolor=“1” ignore_keycolor=“1” />

in rv_preview_browse_page.xml but the actual video preview hasn’t changed.

Which bit or file do I need to modify to change the video preview size?

Thanks

Forget it.   The Preview Video window can not be moved or resized … it’s Firmware Locked.

Think about it for a Second … if it could be done, don’t you think us Themers would have done it by now. ? :confounded:

EDIT : For Themeing “Purists” out there … you can not “Resize” it … but you can “Crop” it. (make it smaller) :smileyvery-happy:

Cropped the “Horizontal Width” by 15 Pixels in my JSA720 View to make it FIT (ie. Space between the Right Blade Graphic)

PreviewWindowCropped.jpg

Thanks Joey.

I could’ve swore I’d seen some moved…must have imagined it.  Kinda **bleep** that we can’t change the size especially for us with wee TV’s :wink:

IMO the preview part is usless anyways the way it works. It’s not a “preview” at all. lol

It always starts at the beginning of the video so you see NOTHING worth seeing to be called a “Preview”.

If WD want to make this worth having in their firmware, then please have the previews start 5 or 10% into the video.

The way things are now its faster just to click on the video and jump ahead once to see a “real” preview of what the video is like.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

Totally agree with littleg68.

Personally, linking the “Preview” to the Youtube Trailer links in movie xmls would be better.

If no Youtube link, then as littleg68 said, start at 5 or 10% … or maybe even “Random” each time ?

I agree Joey, The youtube thing is even better… good call.

It could easily look to the xml first for a youtube trailer link. If nothing is found it could play at a random spot.

You know what, even better give us the option to choose where each preview is for each movie :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

But wishful thinking, WD will do nothing with this i assume.