Cant see my element drive on my computer

I just got a new element 1TB drive. It worked fine on my PC to backup stuff. My son wanted to put some Wii u games on it and he formatted the drive when it was connected to the Wii u and now I plug it into my PC and it doesn’t show up at all. I can find it in device manager and it says it’s working properly but it will not show up anywhere I look for it. Is it toast now?

Thanks!

I have a similar problem. Upon purchasing a G-Drive USB 6TB a few days ago, I first tried to add it to the Storage Space on my old computer. My computer recognized the drive no problem, but it wouldn’t add it to the Storage Space (wouldn’t format the disk), so I quit trying. Then today I bought a new computer and a second G-Drive USB 6TB. The drive I bought today shows up fine on my new PC, but the drive from a few days ago shows up in the Device Manager, but not on My Computer.

Is there any way to fix this? I have the same issue, my 2tb drive is exactly a month old so fairly new! with over 40gb data on it and stopped showing on both PCs I’ve got.
Computer can see it and it shows as ‘This device is working properly’ however, it doesn’t show on devices and drives what is quite worrying as I don’t have any backup for my data! Please help!

s there any way to fix this? I have the same issue, my 4tb drive is exactly a month old so fairly new! with over 40gb data on it and stopped showing on both PCs I’ve got.
Computer can see it and it shows as ‘This device is working properly’ however, it doesn’t show on devices and drives what is quite worrying as I don’t have any backup for my data! Please help!