Can't install latest MyCloud firmware 2.31.204 bin file

I can’t install the latest MyCloud firmware 2.31.204. I am installing from a Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2. The downloaded file is My_Cloud_GLCR_2.31.204.bin

When I go to install it using the firmware Manual Update from WDMyCloud.local page, I get an error message: * Invalid firmware file type. Please select a .deb file. (31302)

The firmware download page says it is for Windows or Mac with the latest OS update. Does anyone have any clues? Thank you!

Couple of suggestions. First is to try a different web browser. Also ensure any browser add-ons/extensions are disabled. Second, do you have a second gen v2.x firmware My Cloud or a first gen v4.x firmware My Cloud? The first gen v4.x My Cloud cannot be updated to the second gen v2.x firmware. Thirdly, some security/anti virus software may interfere with downloading of firmware files or installing of firmware files through the browser, try temporarily disabling any security programs as a troubleshooting step.

Version: Firmware Release 2.31.204 (12/16/2019)
https://downloads.wdc.com/nas/My_Cloud_GLCR_2.31.204.bin

Okay, this looks like a simple solution. I was unaware of 2 versions of MyCloud BEFORE the MyCloud Mirror. I have the original v4.x MyCloud, and apparently the latest update is 9/4/19.
Thank you for your help Bennor.