Can't get to duo's UI

Okay, when I go to my MBL duo’s web page, it gives me the arror message “500 enternal server arror, the system might be under maitonence please try again later”  I have been trying to access it for 2 days, and now I need to check my DHCP settings, because my duo isn’t showing up in my WD2go app on my iPhone.  Suggestions please?

I’m having the same problem. At first I could get the logon page, but it wouldn’t accept my password. I restarted through ssh and now I get the Internal Server Error.

Miller-Village wrote:

Okay, when I go to my MBL duo’s web page, it gives me the arror message “500 enternal server arror, the system might be under maitonence please try again later”  I have been trying to access it for 2 days, and now I need to check my DHCP settings, because my duo isn’t showing up in my WD2go app on my iPhone.  Suggestions please?

Can you connect to the drives?

How are you accessing the UI?

You can go to network places, right click on the NAS  and select invoke

Can you connect to the drives?

Yes

How are you accessing the UI?

QuickView or any other way

You can go to network places, right click on the NAS  and select invoke

Not necessary

I’m not able to access the UI.  I’m able to access the data because the drive is mapped through the computer section.  And where is network places to invoke?  Never seen that option.

You will need to get a replacement unit. Contact our support team. While you are able to, I’d suggest making sure your data is backed up elsewhere. Remember: true backup involves replication on-site, off-site, as well as the original file.

It’s already on the way.  It’s a shame too, I was about to buy another one of these duo’s to back up my data, but with all the issues I read on this form, I will continue to use my book world edition white light 4TB until all the kinks get worked out of this one.  But hey, nothing is perfect from the get go, and this product isn’t even 6 months old yet.