Can't get my minimi to even show up on television

?I recently purchased the mini thinking that it would be a cheap option to connect to my television and watch videos.  well, it doesn’t even show up on television.  Should I return it or am I doing something wrong.  Conenct the yellow, white and red cables to the front of the television and expect for the screen to come up but nothign comes up.  I am not sure what to do?

bobts wrote:

?I recently purchased the mini thinking that it would be a cheap option to connect to my television and watch videos.  well, it doesn’t even show up on television.  Should I return it or am I doing something wrong.  Conenct the yellow, white and red cables to the front of the television and expect for the screen to come up but nothign comes up.  I am not sure what to do?

Are there lights showing on the unit. Have you plugged the yellow lead correctly into the video input on the TV. Have you plugged the AV lead into correct jack socket on the mini - labelled AV.

i am also having the same problem the mini jack is plugged into the av plug and the colours are all matching up going into the tv but all i get is a blue screen on the tv