Cant erase G-Utilities Volume

Hello, I’m using a Mac with OS 10.13.6 and tried to erase the “G-Utilities” volume.
I formatted the two volumes “G-Drive USB” and the “G-Utilities” and can not delete one of them…
I did the same with another drive, and I just have one volume mounted on my computer.
Help! is annoying!

When in Disk Utility click the view box in the top left corner and change it to show all devices.

Then select the top external device of ours, should say something along the lines of G-Drive USB media.

Select that and click Erase, give it a name and click erase at the bottom. It should remove the partition and give you one single drive.

Thank You!!!

Solved!

Hello Rydia. I have the same issue, but I have setup a 2 GDRIVE system as a RAID 1. Now I can’t get rid of the disk utility folders and I do’nt have the options that you gave to another user. any help is welcome!

Contact our support 888.426.5214 for assistance if the above option isn’t available to you.

If I erase G-Drive USB media, I will loose my Mac Time Machine records. I want to get rid of G-ULILITIES on my desktop. How?