Can't Connect

SOLVED: Cannot Access Western Digital My Cloud on Windows 10 VIDEO

I stumbled upon this forum as i too were having the same symptom being brought up here. none of the solutions here help however i was able to find a video along with e a article that seems to at least get me able to access AND download my files from my drive using the browser interface. i made an account just to pass this along to you all.

Current Date/Time:March 14 2020 / 3/14/202

Method 1: Add a Windows Credential for your WD My Cloud account
The simplest and most widely effective fix for this issue is to simply add a Windows Credential for your WD My Cloud account to the credentials list on your Windows 10 computer. To do so, you need to:

1. Right-click on the Start Menu to open the WinX Menu.

2. Click on Control Panel in the WinX Menu to open it.

3. In the Control Panel, locate and click on Credential Manager.

4. Click on Windows Credentials.

5. Click on the Add a Windows credential link in the top right corner of the list of Windows Credentials.

6. Type the name you gave your WD My Cloud device into the Internet or network address bar, the username of your WD My Cloud account in the Username bar and the password to your WD My Cloud account in the Password. Click on Save.

7. Close the Control Panel.

8. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, you will be able to seamlessly access your WD My Cloud account.

Method 2: Fix the issue using Registry Editor
If Method 1 does not work for you, which is highly unlikely, this issue can also be fixed by editing your computer’s registry and adding a certain DWORD (32-bit) value to a specific key. To successfully gain access to your WD My Cloud account on a Windows 10 computer using this method, you need to:

PRO TIP: If the issue is with your computer or a laptop/notebook you should try using Reimage Plus which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. You can download Reimage by Clicking Here

1. Press Windows Logo key + R to bring up a Run

2. Type regedit into the Run dialog and press the Enter key to open the Registry Editor.

3. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorkstation in the left pane.

4. Click on the LanmanWorkstation key to display its contents in the right pane.

5. Right-click on an empty space in the right pane, hover over New and click on DWORD (32-bit) value.

6. Name the new DWORD value AllowInsecureGuestAuth.

7. Double-click on the new value and, in the dialog that opens up, change its value to 1 and then click on OK.

8. Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer, and when your computer boots up, you will be able to successfully access your WD My Cloud account without any issues.

Method 3: Network Reset
This method has been widely reported by users in the comments to have worked for many on Windows 10.

Hold the Windows Key and Press I
Choose Network & Internet

Make sure Status is selected in the left pane.
Scroll down and choose Network Reset, and confirm by Clicking Reset Now.