Cant connect with finder after firmware upgrade

I cant connect with finder on my macbook after last firmware upgrade. Plz help me!

Well, you are going to need to provide lots of more info. Also, read the manual.

• What LEDs do you have in the front/back? Match color to manual…

• Have you tried to access the dashboard? Manual again if you do not know how…

• Can you ping it?

• Can you connect by IP? Manual again…

I still can connect to MBLD using my tv and wdtv. The only problem is using the finder on the mac. Before the firmware upgrade it used to be acessible in just a click on the lateral bar but now it is still there but theres a erro msg when i click it. Problably it has to do with the afp protocol. When i manually connect using smb I can access all my files in any partition no matter it is public or private.

Do you know how to solve this? 

Thank a lot!

I have already tried to reinstall all the mybook live duo software but because it cant connect automatically I get an error before the ending of the installation.

Same issue here. 

eject and add it again to the finder bar. Wonder if MBL got a new IP after its reboot.

However, all my connections in my MacPro are SMB, even in finder.

Shabuboy wrote:

eject and add it again to the finder bar. Wonder if MBL got a new IP after its reboot.

However, all my connections in my MacPro are SMB, even in finder.

Maybe I don’t understand… When I click the MyBookLive icon under SHARED in the Finder on the left, then click Connect As and input the correct credentials, it just sits there. After a 2nd try it works.

I have the same issue after updating MacOS onto Mavericks. The lastest firmware is installed, but I cannot connect using Finder.

When I connect using my old AppleTV 2, everything works as expected.

Latest news!

On Mavericks, I can manually connect  only the private shares using afp, still getting an error msg when trying the public share. Using smb i can connect both but i get very low transfer speed. All other gadgets on my network work properly and can connect with all shares. This **bleep** hapenned after last mbld firmware upgrade. Any help is very welcome!!

Already tried to restart all my network changing all ip adresses but anything changed.

fcardoso wrote:

Latest news!

On Mavericks, I can manually connect  only the private shares using afp, still getting an error msg when trying the public share. Using smb i can connect both but i get very low transfer speed. All other gadgets on my network work properly and can connect with all shares. This **bleep** hapenned after last mbld firmware upgrade. Any help is very welcome!!

Already tried to restart all my network changing all ip adresses but anything changed.

Yep afp is much faster. However I can say the time machine backups are MUCH faster with the latest MBL firmware.

Sorry cannot be much help, I do have a mac but running older version, same for MBL, older firmware.

And do not plan on upgrading anytime soon any of them, unless I have issues, or there is a new functionality I REALLY want.

I should have done this and dont upgraded my MBLD to the latest firmware. Many people having the same issue. There are others threads with the same problem but any of them have a solution.