I’ve searched the forum but I haven’t found any answers for my specific issue.
What I want to do is simply to stream music/movies etc. wirelessly from my HD connected to an Airport extreme to my WD TV live (3rd gen.). And I don’t want to go via any computer, like shared folders etc.
This is what I’ve done so far:
• Upgraded the WD TV to the latest firmware
• Downgraded the Airport utility to 5.6 to be able to do the WPS-setup.
• I’ve done the network and WPS setup on the WD TV
• Checked the connection - OK
• Under Select Content Source I selected Media Server -> Nothing available
When I’m connecting the HD directly to the WD TV it shows up perfectly.
The HD shows up on my other computers at home (MacBook Pro and Mac Mini) and the WD TV also shows up on my Mac Mini.
What am I missing??