Can't configure 3rd Party Backup Apps

Hi, in mi EX2100 dashboard I see the app and install it, but I cannot configure It. the button doesn’t work, and I dunno what is it for?

What should the app do?

Have you been able to figure this out since?

Absolutly not. I wrote here 9 hors ago to find someone who maybe can suggest me a solution. Have you got the same issue?

If you’re referring to the Acronis backup app, you will need to purchase it through the link provided on the Apps page when you chose it.  There is nothing to configure, the application works from your pc and backs up to the drive.  That’s why the Configure button is grayed out.

Thank for the reply, I alredy own the Acronis 2015  for my desktop, so this app is useless, since is only a link to a shop.

I thought it was made to back up partitions and disk from the nas directly.

Kiwivda wrote:

Thank for the reply, I alredy own the Acronis 2015  for my desktop, so this app is useless, since is only a link to a shop.

I thought it was made to back up partitions and disk from the nas directly.

Then you already have the app.  I can’t think of any drive that does that.  I doubt a NAS would have the processing power to do it.  However, with the software you have, now, you should be able to back up from your pc to the drive. 

Yes I do exactly this.

But the point is that the app is an advertise for Acronis, not an app.