Can't add email to admin and mycloud.com - 'Undefined"

Did a 40 sec reset due to intermittent cloud access fail. Noticed during new setup can’t type in email address under admin. First and last name no problem. Cloud access is now working ‘Ready.’ But can’t type email under MyCloud account for admin. Local access on my laptop works. My iphone app can see the device but can’t add it 'WDGeneralNetworkError 500."
I search help here in community, make sure the time zone is correct. reboot the drive, reboot my FiosQuantumGateway, tried suggestion change network service DHCP to something called google DNS… (I don’t know what DHCP or DNS stand for, but at this point I try everything.) None of them work to allow me type email into my admin profile or resign up/in to mycloud account.
I do notice server unknown when I type nslookup mycloud.com

Please help. I want to access my files on my ipad, and iphone outdoor.

I ma facing the same issue. In this forum some say that this is WD issue with their servers and we have to wait. They do a scheduled monthly maintenance

Thanks. I had been resetting my router, and my drive multiple times!!
Could you please provide a link that says it’s WD maintenance issue, so I can follow too.

No Link at all actually. I also heard from one of the posts in the forum here .

See this link: Cloud Connection Failed

I would request you to send a chatter in case you are able to configure the email anytime soo. I will also let you know in case that happens with me.

ok, will do. Let’s hope that’s their end of the problem, we can only wait.

Exactly. I have although set the connectivity for the Fileshare at home. It is accessible in home network. Drives are working fine. Speed is okay. But I would really like to have the experience on the Hybrid possibilities. Let’s hope they get this back online. Follow the forum and if someone gets the good news we will know!

i got the same problem!!

I was just able to enter admin email. Hope Cloud access will soon be “connected.” Baby steps.

mycloud.com is back online for me. Hope this issue is over.