Cant Access MyBook files

When I open mybook, it shows that the drive is empty (I have over 50g of backups), but when I look at the drive properties it shows that 50gs are being used.  So, It appears that hte files are still on the drive, but it shows the files as empty. Help!

What OS are you using,does the drive show in Disk Management and what does it say there anything like Raw?

Joe

Like Joe mention what do you see in disk management?

I’m having the same problem except I have 267 of 300 gigs used.  I’m running windows Vista.  If I open file explorer I can see the drive.  When I click on it says there are no files yet when I right click on it and look at properties it shows 267 gigs being used.  I saw that you mentioned something about raw but I’m not sure what you mean by that.  I do have RAW photo files if that what you mean but I don’t know why that would affect anything.

I recently had my internal drive formated and brought back to the factroy specs and after that I cannot access the external drive.  My internal drive’s format is NTFS while the external drive is FAT32.  I’m not sure if it matters but I thought I’d mention it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks