I can’t access the download for the latest version of WD Anywhere Backup Software (Windows) for mybookworld. The version I have keeps losing backup plans across my 3 computers so I thought I’d better make sure I’m on the latest version which according to WD Support is 4.50.6554 (I’m on 4.00.5484).
However when I go to the support/download page and click on the download button I get reedirected to the “Manage your account” page
Things I’ve checked
- I have configured my browser to allow pop-ups from these sites.
- I’ve tried both Chrome and IE
- I can download software from other product pages by clicking on the download button with no issues e.g. from http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?groupid=903&sid=110&lang=en
- I am logged into the support site
- I logged this with WD support over a week ago and had no reply (which is a disgrace as is backup software that is so flakey)
any assistance would be appreciated