Cannot set up Cloud access (already tried previous solution for error 250006 and 250004)

Dear WD support.

I really need help as I bought my devic 6 months ago and could not managed to use it so far as a CLoud storage.

Please note the following:

• MyCould device is installed on my network and alll 4 staffs of my office can access it through LAN
  • Configuration is set with fixed IP in Manual mode
  • “Setting/General/Cloud Access” config says “Connection Status: Ready  Cloud access is now available from your device.”
  • “Setting/Network/Network Profile” says “Status: Internet access”

However I still get the same answer (and my colleagues have the same) :

When trying to log in on WDMyCloud   I get error 250006

The web access account you requested for could not be created. Ensure that you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again. (250006)

When trying to get activation code I get error 250004

Failed to generate code for your mobile device. Please make sure you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again. (250004)

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kind regards

Marc

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Support by Country
http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp

if you are using manual IPs for cloud access. Did you configure your router to begin with.

If I understand correctly, the NAS works normally on your local network, but only the remote access fails?

In the settings, network or cloud access (not sure any longer), does it say that remote access is working with direct connection or through relay?

Are you users enabled with remote access (in the cloud access tab)?

Yes, I have opened PnP and remote access, and opened the ports 8080 and 8443 that I am also using on MyCloud.

@ alirz1

Yes, I have opened PnP and remote access, and opened the ports 8080 and 8443 that I am also using on MyCloud.

@ Etupes

Indeed, everythink is ok on local network but internet access not possible.

Yes, Remote Acces is on.

Yes, all connection status (in Network and CLoud access) are ok.

Have you looked at the User Manual, Accessing Your Cloud Remotely?

I want to add this video link too, found on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=46EV7Yg2wV4

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

I can still think of a few things. Do you have a firewall or a proxy server on the office network

Firewall of the router/modem. But I have open the ports.

No proxy.

I think the user account might be to blame…add a new user for remote access with a different email

At the same time…not sure why u get error when generating a manual code

Any solution on how this was fixed.  I have the exactly the same issues now, I can’t create a wd login or get activation code using the dashboard.  In the dashboard, internet connection status says Ready.

Everything else is working ok - local access of WD, PCH connection to WD using wifi network.