Cannot login from wd2go.com

I put my credentials but nothing happens. No error messages, no loading, nothing.

I can also see that the “Sign In” button has the following URL:  https://www.wd2go.com/#

What is going on?

Umm it appears I cannot login even with the software… I receive the error message “cannot connect to device”.

I guess WD servers are down?

Yep. It appears there are down right now 9:28pm Pacific.

Is it still down?

Now I can login but after that I cannot access my device. It says I should connect it but I can access it locally without any problems. I also did a reboot from the Utilities section but I still cannot access it remotely in the Internet.

Is not working from my smartphone app either…

by the way I also cannot create a wdmycloud.com credential for a family member who I want to share my videos

I am trying to do this from Cloud Access →  Configure Access section…

is there ANY WAY to know if WD servers are down? I just need information… so I can stop trying in vain and just wait until WD fixes this

wow no support at all from WD

that’s dissapointing…

Tirux wrote:

wow no support at all from WD

that’s dissapointing…

Have you called them??

No because I don’t live in USA.

I have asked for email support but they don’t reply.

Tirux wrote:

No because I don’t live in USA.

They have numbers all over the world.   Not sure where you are, but do none of these apply?

http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp?lang=en

would it matter if I bought the product in USA but don’t live in there?

Tirux wrote:

would it matter if I bought the product in USA but don’t live in there?

No it would not matter, and no our servers are not down.

I have asked the team to figure out why you didn’t get any response to your email.  We will be reaching out to you shortly.

Sorry for any delay.

thank you,

the case # is the following: [Deleted - Trancer]

Well if your servers are not down then it means my device doesn’t work propertly.

I established a static IP, I made the corresponding port forwarding, and it still couldn’t connect remotely.

I even test port 80 with another application (Subsonic) and I could verify my ISP does let me use that port to access remotely.

So no matter what I do, it just doesn’t work anymore since 2 weeks ago.

This is very frustrating.