Cannot create a WDMyCloud.com Login

Hi there, I have set up my new My Cloud 3TB on my Windows 7 PC, but cannot create a WDMyCloud.com Login. I just get the message “The web access account you requested for could not be created. Ensure that you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again (250006)”. I have set up the drive on my Airport Extreme, and even moved it across to my Huawei LTE CPE B593 router. The PC still works perfectly on the B593, but no web login. And I still need to get my iPad and iPhone going!

Hallo

Ich kann keinen WDMyCloud.com Login bekommen.

Bekomme nur eine Fehlermeldung das meine Netzwerkverbindung nicht funktioniert, was aber nicht stimmt.

somit habe ich keine möglichkeit Geräte anzumelden, kennt jemand das Problem ?

Mam niestety ten sam problem…

I have the same problem…

same problem happend to me since yesterday:angry:

j’ai le même problème et aucune information de la part de WD c’est un scandale !!! ca me donne envie de leur retourner le WDMYCLOUD.

GRRRRRRRRR

See the sticky topic at the top of the forum.  The WD servers are down and have been for the last 24+ hours.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/NOTICE-WD2Go-com-and-WDMyCloud-com-users-in-relay-mode-are/td-p/706066

No ETA from WD on when they will be back online.

It seems that we have to wait for the new software …

Thanks for the info … it helps to know what is wrong! Otherwise one starts to scratch around where there is nothing wrong!

Ironic isn’t it… Their ( WD )   little logo line… "     Put your Life On It       "

Oh yeah …What a bloody crock…