Cannot connect from the internet

Hi all,
I’m struggling with this for two days now… have a new My Cloud EX2 Ultra. Backuos work as expected, I can log intk the web console going to the mycloud IP from my pc at home, and I can even see my files from my mobile mycloud app on my cellphone when the cellphone is connected to the home wifi.
I cannot:

1. See my files from the mobile app when the cellphone not connected to home wifi
  2. Login through www.mucloud.com/home and see my files.

My logic tells me this is something to do with port forwarding/mapping on my router, so I did it but still doesn’t work… enabled HTTP and HTTPS on the mycloud, and the port mapping goes from external 9001 to my mycloud:80 and from external 9444 to my mycloud:443. Nothing.

Ideas?

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: My Cloud: Cannot Connect to the Device Behind Two Network Routers

Hi,
I don’t have two routers in my network. I have a very simple home network, with one modem/router and a few computers and devices connected to the router, some via cable and some via wifi.
I don’t understand how something that should be extremely easy and out of the box takes so much time to solve.

בתאריך יום א׳, 28 ביוני 2020, 00:13, מאת Jonty.S via WD Community ‏<wd@discoursemail.com>:

Try this:

1. Enable UPNP on your router;
  2. On your WD, set Settings > General > Cloud Access > Cloud Service > ON
  3. Access your files though http://files.mycloud.com/

All ports seem ti be open. Upnp enabled. Cloud service enabled. I do not have double nat (whatsmyip == external ip as seen in router ui). Mycloud connected directly to router.
When i am connected to home network or wifi, i can reach the files.
When i get out of my home network - “drive offline” which is of course not true.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 30 ביוני 2020, 20:12, מאת tijuco via WD Community ‏<wd@discoursemail.com>:

Did you try to log in this website with your e-mail and password?

I did…

בתאריך יום ד׳, 1 ביולי 2020, 21:43, מאת tijuco via WD Community ‏<wd@discoursemail.com>: