Cannot add S/N in RMA proccess

Hello,
I am trying to create RMA and can`t add S/N. “Continue” button do not work.
I am using Polish version of site.

Regards

Thanks for letting us know you are having trouble with the RMA creation page.

Do you have the same problem when using the English version of the page? Is it giving you any specific errors?

Yes, i have changed language to English and the same situation occures.
There are no errors. I can nott press “Continue” button, when i Click there is no reaction.
Doesn`t matters how many and how i will write S/N.

BTW. “Cancel” button works find :smiley:

I was trying to do it in Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers.
Also used other computers.

It worked fine something about month ago.

[Image Removed for Security ((included serial information))]

Regards

Thank you for the detailed report and especially for the screenshot. I have removed it from your post because it included your serial numbers (people can take these and use them for fraud) but I sent it along with a link to this thread to the appropriate developers. If I hear anything back I will let you know.

Hi @WiktorSobucki

I received the following reply from the team responsible for the RMA system:

I checked for one of the serial numbers and could not find any of them registered in [our system]. Is this customer an indirect business? If so can we get the customer name? I found nothing under the email (used to register on the community).

Would you mind opening a support ticket (link below) with the same email address used to register the drives and providing me with the case number? This will allow them to look up your account quickly.

Thank You for reply.
I`ll do it.

I am using other account to create RMA (our company account).
My problem is that Your website do not work properly.

https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/ind/ID_CreateRMA

IN “ENTER THE SERIAL NUMBER(S) BELOW TO CREATE AN RMA” window i just can not press “CONTINUE” button. This is not account problem because i have created new one and it is the same.
As i said before i have checked it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Also on other PC`s.

Your customer support form do not include website problems :slight_smile:
So i can not create case.

Best Regards

Hi @WiktorSobucki

We were unable to reproduce this issue across several different systems in any browser (I myself just created one in both the latest version of Chrome and Firefox and did not experience the problem either). I know it doesn’t look like an account related issue, but I still need the case number in order to get the developers looking at the problem. Just put anything in the fields - as long as it is linked to the same email address the drives are registered under it should be fine.