Cannot access to the control panel

I have a NAS My Cloud EX2 Ultra disk that I cannot access to the control panel. The disk is connected to the router and via Wi-Fi I access all the files, either from my main computer, from the iPhone and iPad app or remotely outside my home from any other PC. But suddenly I can not access from the app for iPhone or iPad, there is an error that says "Drive offline. Local documents are available. ”

As I said before, I cannot access the control panel either, to verify which firmware version I have installed or update it if necessary.

What can I do?

A couple ways:

If problem continues to exist, contact the WD Support team directly

1 Like

Blockquote

The WD Access dont see my NAS.
How can I do to see the list of devices connected for IP? I have a Time Capsule from Apple.

I don’t use Time Capsule. Tried Google it, this article may help… Viewing Ethernet connected devices on a T… - Apple Community

1 Like

Well finally I could enter the dashboard of my NAS My cloud EX2 Ultra, but I could only do it from the chrome browser, from safari I can’t access and I don’t know what the reason is.
I also don’t know why I can’t access the NAS from the iPhone or iPad app, the same message still appears: drive offline.
On the other hand, when entering the dashboard I checked what was the firmware that was installed and it was on May 2.31.183 of this year. But I saw that there was a later firmware of June this year, 2.31.193 and I updated it.
Even so, I still can’t access the NAS from Safari or from the iPhone and iPad app and I don’t know why.
In addition I could not contact WD support, every time I want to send a complete query the form but indicates that there was an error and could not be sent.

I’ve had the same issue, but for 5 years. I’m constantly having to hard reset the EX2 (for 40 seconds) set up and all is good for a few days, then as you note, can’t access Dash Board. WD Cloud app on phone won’t connect. I still have the old WD Photos app which allows me to see the photos, but that’s it.

You’re correct. I’ve never gotten Safari to work with this. I get the same message; drive off line, using my Samsung Note 9