Cannot access some My Cloud folders - totally via mobile devices, some via desktop web brower

Cannot access some My Cloud folders - totally via mobile devices, some via desktop web browser.

I have a MyCloud EX2 Extra, Firmwire: 5.24.108.

• Access via Windows Explorer (e.g. network mapping) - no problems at all (i.e. local network access at home)
  • Remote access via web brower (WD My Cloud OS 5 NAS portal) - the some of problem folders load up partially (only the first few sub-folders or files load)
  • Remote access via My Cloud OS 5 app - the problem folders don’t load at all with the error message “Something didn’t load quite right. Sorry to ask, but please refresh and try again.”

Have done much googling and searching, and haven’t found this particular issue or specific solution (have tried ones that seem related with no luck). My Cloud OS 5: Cannot See Shares in Web or Mobile App - Tried. Didn’t work. Unplugging the ethernet cable, rebooting and replugging in, didn’t work. Tried moving the folders to somewhere else on the drive - didn’t work.

I am using the admin account which has full access - the problems above still exist. So it’s not an access issue.

At my wits end - as effectively my server is a dud on the road, and I can only fully utilise it when at home. Problematic when as I often work on the move.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I believe it has to do with Linux file permissions.

Can you SSH into your NAS and check the permissions of sampe files which do and other which don’t show up on mobile.