Cannot Access My Cloud Dashboard

Norton 360 Firewall and VPN both disabled. I do not know how to disable extensions on Edge. I never did this before to access the Dashboard. See progress attached.

I have disabled the extensions.

So. . . .pressing “Windows key”+“Shift”+“S” will bring up the window snipping tool :wink:
Very handy to avoid taking cell phone pictures of screens. (It’s a favorite tool when venders are trying to baffle me by flashing misleading BS graphs on my zoom calls)

So. . . .what type of MyCloud do you have?
If it is a single bay mycloud. . .and you have loaded it with OS/5. . . .then the unit is choking on the indexing task. How big is the drive? If it’s 4TB. . .this might take several (like 10) days.

Best to go in and disable cloud services. . .this will stop the indexing process. (it may take awhile to gain enough access to kill it).

DON’T pull the plug on the unit. . . .I suspect unpredicatable things happen when it crashes during indexing.

DO consider putting an external fan on the unit while it churns though the indexing task.

If I am on a PC I use the Windows Key and Print Screen or I can use the Snipping tool on the keyboard.
I needed to use my cell phone capture while working on my laptop.
I do not save any files there.
Anolther reason for the cell phone capture is because I first could not find the upload button here.
I have a single bay My Cloud Device called exactly that 4 TB.
There is no indexing going on a the moment because I cannot access the Dashboard.
It still has OS 3 and I am trying to update it to OS 5.
I went through some troubleshooting with Western Digital and they are going to escalate my case.
Thanks