My DL4100 appears to have developed the following problems and I would appreciate some help trying out how to fix it:
1.I cannot access any of the mapped network drives on the DL4100 - network path cannot be found
2. I cannot access the dashboard via the browser - connection refused
3. The power light is flashing
4. I cannot scroll the menu on the front of DL4100 unit
5. I can’t map a drive in the DL4100 unit
6 The unit is supposed to automatically switch itself off/on between set hours but this isn’t happening.
What I have done/checked:
- The drive lights on all 4 units are solid blue.
2 The network lights on the back of the DL4100 are flashing
3 Rebooted the DL4100 - several times
4 Reset the DL4100 unit a couple of times
5 I appear to be able to access the DL4100 Cloud
6 I can access a WD Duo drive which is on the same ethernet network
- I have checked/changed around all of the ethernet leads + rebooted the router/home hub
8 I have checked the Windows 10 network settings and they appear to be ok
9 Plugged another PC (Windows 10) into the network but that can’t access the drives or the dashboard either.
10 Rebooted the PC - several times
There are probably a few other things I have tried but I can’t recall what they are.
So I would appreciate some help in trying to work out what is wrong and most importantly how to fix it.