Can you help my understand my setup?

Hi,
I am totally new here.
I got a network hard drive with wdcloud on the front of it a while ago.
I don’t have the paperwork anymore .
I have been using it as an extra drive that I can access from both my desktop and laptop.
I assume looking around this site it is capable of much more.
There are no indications on the unit that match anything on this site so I don’t know which one it is. It looks like this one
Until recently I have had no problems, it looks like it has two partitions that showed up on my file explorer as different drives. I kept photos and videos on one and other files on the other.
I have recently changed from sky to virgin and upgraded my computer to windows 10.
Reading some of the comments here windows 10 is not supported for some aspects of the wdcloud system?
I can now see what I thought was one partition in the file explorer on my computer and the other partition in network and by going to wd.mycloud but not see both of them from my file explorer.
Can someone please help me get the system back to being able to access them as before?
thanks.
Bob.

It looks like which one on that product support page? That product support page lists all 12 of the My Cloud models, from single drive to multi drive versions.

If Windows 10 File Explorer is not listing the My Cloud, then the chances are you have the SMB 1.0/CIFS option disabled in Windows. Try enabling the SMB 1.0 option.

How to Enable SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support on Windows 10

Also ensure that the Windows Network Type is set to Private and not Public.