Can`t use web access via wd2go

Hi all !

May be somebody can help me, to resolve my issue. I have a lot of problems with connecting my device remotely, form internet.

I made all steps following the instructions, create account ( vbeker@me.com) make all permissions for my account, receive email with invite link. But still do not have an access to the disk from outside. I can establish connection from my iPhone and iPad.

But when i try use connection from my internet browser it has no responding. I see how process is running, and after a few minutes is nothing happens. I can refresh this page many times but its same result. I try use another PCs but they all have a same result.

I try ask tech support, but they have no respond to my mail. ((

UPD: now i have a strange situation. i put the web site in the trusted sites and now it`s has a blank page, when i click on MyBookLive icon in my devices area.

Hi dude, what if you try with a different browser?

Same thing ((

Try to use Opera, Chrome.

From my local network its work perfectly!!! I can access to any folders. But from outside its like a brick wall.

May be i need to trace some ports in my router. But which? And for which IP???

Well, the ports that you need to make sure that are open and available are:

The last one, the 443, is the is a must for web access.

It does not work (((

All ports are shared. And i can trace them in port managing tool. But when i try open it in IE or in another brouser it don`t return back folders tree.

Any ideas???