Can not get cover movie on wd live hub

Hi,

Can anyone help me out on my ThumbGen 1.2.9.2, where i can not get movie cover (like DVD or Bray cover) on one particular movie, but movie sheets,all Backdrop are there,and cover jpg ( when i go to option on my wdtvlivehub to search for cover, it does not find one?? ). These what i can see on my WdTVLive when i map my wdtvlivehub with my network Pc. Please note all below file is being created ThumbGen and Mojo ( insideThumbGen Tempates)!

Hub-Xvid.avi.tgmd,

Xvid.avi .sheet. jpg,

Xvid. xml and

Xvid_ cover .jpg

But I can not see or get cover for movie??

Naming structure for Thumbgen Created Backdrops,Posters and Movie XML …

The Dark Knight.mkv           (This is your Movie)

The Dark Knight.jpg             (This is the Poster Thumbnail for the Movie)

The Dark Knight.xml            (Contains Movie Info and Path to Local Backdrops for (“Gallery View”)

The Dark Knight_sheet.jpg  (The Xml must contain the ‘Path’ to this Backdrop… <backdrop>The Dark Knight_sheet.jpg</backdrop>  )

The Dark Knight.mkv.tgmd  (Is actually a Zip File Containing all Pictures & Movie Info, Usefull for batch re-creating Sheets… but is not required for the Live Hub. ie.The Hub does not recognize .tgmd files)

If the Hub and Thumbgen cant find a ‘Cover’  Poster Thumbnail, Google Images… and rename it  The Dark Knight.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for reply, Xvid_ cover Jpg  can be seen on wdtvlivehub  with  map pc ,and when i open the cover.jpg on my network pc, i able to see jpf movie cover (Nero PhotoSnap Viewer software)!.And  also when it was created all this files-Hub-Xvid.avi.tgmd,Xvid.avi .sheet. jpg,Xvid. xml and Xvid_ cover .jpg using Thumbgen, why i can NOT get Metathumb file which you have said_ (Is actually a Zip File Containing all Pictures & Movie Info, Usefull for batch re-creating Sheets… but is not required for the Live Hub. ie.The Hub does not recognize .tgmd files). _Also note all my movies which were created on ThumbGen, I do have Meththumb file on each of the movie!

On wdtvlivehub all the movies, cover sheet and back drop are all there, except one movie is blank ( which i can not see cover sheet), and yet i can see all backdrops which were created!.

Regards

smartcookie