Can I watch Agapelive?

I currently have a Roku, which works well to put NetFlix on my projection TV. I really want to watch agapelive.com on my projection TV, and there does not seem to be any way to get Roku to do that - even with Roku private channels.

I will buy a WD TV Play if I can use it to watch the live streaming and archived videos from agapelive.com

So - could someone who has a WD TV Play box please see if they can watch any of the videos at agapelive.com? And if they can - please let me know.

Thanks so much for your help!

Look at it this way, the Roku is THE streaming gadget, nothing else comes close since Roku has over 700++ channels so forget about any WD media player for accessing this channel; and especially since there isn’t one.  WD player have a couple of dozen channels and that’s all.  They are not “streamers” like Roku, but rather “media players” (for playing one’s own content.)

But, I looked into this site and can get it to play videos on the laptop PC and the iPad’s browser.  For whatever reason, it would not play its videos on the Kindle Fire HD tablet.  No matter, because if it can play on the laptop and the iPad, then I can get it onto the TV  (or, a projector TV.)  The laptop has an HDMI output, and that’s what you need to pipe the video and audio into a TV.  The iPad has a $40 add-on dongle that plugs into the base of the iPad and has an HDMI port on the other end where you can connect an HDMI cable of any length, so plug it into the projector’s HDMI in.  (Different generation iPads require a specific dongle for each generation of iPad.  iPad must be Gen 3 or higher.)

I even tried the Twonky Beam app on iPad to “beam” the video to TV, because some websites allow their site to work with Twonky Beam, but no luck there.  Nevertheless, I’ve described two ways to get the job done. All you need is a laptop with HDMI out, or an iPad.