Can I still partition Passport for Mac?

I purchased two Passport drives, one is a ‘My Passport’, the other is ‘My Passport for Mac’. They are both used to back up two separate Mac computers.
When setting up the ‘My Passport’, I was easily able to partition the passport.
When setting up the ‘My Passport for Mac’, I couldn’t figure out how to do this. Now that I’ve backed up the mac using Time Machine on this passport for Mac, is it too late to partition? If not, how do I do this?

I’m using separate partitions as follows. Partition 1 for Time Machine. Partition 2 simply to drag and drop individual files if I want to quickly back them up. Does this make sense?
Thanks for any comments.

In order to create partition, it is required to erase the drive then you will be allowed to create new. You may refer below mentioned KBA.

I received a response also from WD support which said I can add a partition without erasing anything. I’ll see what happens when I try. Thx

Well, you were right. All back ups were erased. I mistakenly created 3 partitions; do you know how I remove one? Thx

I accidentally created 3 partitions when setting this up. How do I remove 1 partition so that I only have two? Thank you.