Can I load 4 x 2TB from dead raid 5 ES into new ES case?

I have two GSpeed ES cases, each with 4 x 2TB drives. I think I had them set to raid 5 seeing about 13.xxTB drive space out of 16TB.
Set up on a HP Z820 PC windows 7. Cases and drives About 5 or 6 years old obviously using esata wiring.
One of the cases had an overnight failure. So when I switched on my PC this morning it was dead, no power. I am praying that the drives are safe.

I managed to find someone with two ES cases for sale one with 4 x 1TB and one with 4 x 4TB preinstalled on it.

The question is can I just remove the 4 x 1TB drives from one of the new cases and install the old 4 x 2TB drives into the new case? Will my PC just assume everything is as was or will the new case cause an issue. The seller does not know if the new case had been set to anything or if the drives had ever been set up or raided.

If just swapping drives does not work, (maybe the new case was set at Raid 0) can I install the new case on it’s own, set it to raid 5, then remove the drives and put my old ones in? I have a lot of customer video I need to get done by the end of the month and it is a nightmare. Praying I can just swap drives and hey presto but it never seems to work like that.
Any help or device gratefully accepted.

I’ve had drives fail before but never the enclosure and am not sure of a way out with now redundant technology.

Swapping the drives to another working enclosure will not have any issues. It is intended to be used this way if you have the drives. The RAID is maintained by the eSATA card that you use with the device not the eS housing itself.

I am praying that this was the case. Finger’s crossed. Thank you for the confirmation.

Just to say. It worked. I found a company that had a brand new and unused 16TB ES box. They let me have it for £499 and swapping my 4 x 2TB into it and connected it up with the box that still worked. It started it up and hey presto everything is there safe and sound. Plus I now have 4 spare unused 4TB HGST Ultrastar enterprise drives from 2013, which are probably worth more than the £499 I paid on their own. Other than the pain of losing two days work it’s worked out as well as it possibly could have. Thanks to Rydia above for the advice…

Great news! Thanks for the feedback that is awesome.