Can i connect EX4100 in 2 different lan?

We have a NAS EX4100, and we see that it has 2 ethernet ports. Reading the documentation, the 2 ports are for VLAN, but our questions is, they are only for VLAN? or can we use them for connect the NAS in 2 different lan? Because actually we have two lan and they are unaccess for the other, and we need that the NAS be visible in the 2 lan.

regards.

Hello:

I have not tried this, lets see if another user can share some information or tips on this matter.

Yes, you can configure the NAS to use on two different LAN. I have mine configure LAN1 as 192.168.10.x and LAN2 as 172.10.120.x

Computers on both LANs able to access the NAS shares, SSH, WebUI. The only thing with the Webui is when you connect to it from LAN1 you need to logout or have it timeout before you can reaccess the WebUI from LAN2. Hope that help.

thnks for the information!
However, when i see in the webui the red configuration, this show me only a one red profile.
Where we can config the ethernet for separate?

and we have other problem: one LAN is with DHCP, and the other is static. is this a problem?

thnk you!

Go to Settings - Network, turn off the Link Aggregation. You should now see both Lan available. You can use one LAN as DHCP and the other as Static.