Can i backup an specific folder in WD MY CLOUD with DropBox or FTP automatically?

Hi! my question is simple.
Can i backup an specific folder in WD MY CLOUD with DropBox or FTP automatically?
i mean, first back up my Macbook with WD MyCloud and then backup specific folder of my cloud with dropbox or FTP
Thanks!

How about…?

• Macbook folder with WD MyCloud
    Then
  • Macbook same folder with dropbox

I do not believe you can

yes backup with dropbox a folder of MY CLOUD, not a folder of my macbook.

The single bay My Cloud units cannot officially and independently backup a Share to FTP, Dropbox or any other cloud service. Unofficially, there are ways to use SSH + Rsync to copy data from the My Cloud to another location so it might be possible to use Rsync to upload to Dropbox if Dropbox will accept the Rsync connection.

Or one could (I assume) map a My Cloud Share to their computer, then point either the FTP client software or Dropbox software on their computer to use that mapped share and (attempt) to backup files that way. It WILL be slower as the data would be flowing from the My Cloud through the computer then out to the FTP or Dropbox location. And if the computer is connected via WiFi to the My Cloud it will be even slower than if one was using Gigabit Ethernet.

It may also be possible, using a different OS (search this subforum for other OS versions) on the My Cloud to backup to Dropbox or FTP if the modules in the different OS support such features.