Can anyone get the Chapters under Options to NOT be greyed out with .iso rips?

I’m not an expert but I am pretty sure my blu-ray rips from my original BD discs using ClownBD have chapters.

It outputs a file that it muxes in which has information such as:

CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=
CHAPTER02=00:02:31.401
CHAPTER02NAME=
CHAPTER03=00:05:17.067

But each .iso I check has the chapters icon greyed out under options.  Why?!?  You’d think that with any file format at all, it would work with .iso?!?

How can I check that indeed my .iso has chapter information so I know it’s WD TV Live?  I used BDInfo and MediaInfo but they don’t display chapter information.

And I doubt I’d need to name each chapter for it to work but I’ll rip another .iso and move it as well.

At least WD TV Live support TrueHD audio, etc. so I can’t complain but no chapters is weak. 

I guess as long as I know my .iso has the right info, I’ll upgrade to the next best streamer I’m sure will come out of CES in a couple months, but frustrating :/   Unless they fix their firmware before a competing product comes out.

The whole value of having all this handily available to stream is so I can watch favorite parts when I’m in the mood, not the whole movie or having to fastforward through STREAMING media to get to a part I like.

I really hope somehow I messed up including chapters otherwise this seems like a huge oversight given how/why people would buy these in the first place…or I’m just a minority…

Have you search the rest of the forum about this? I’d give it a try. Or, have you tried contacting WD’s Technical Support about this? I would consider giving them a call or sending them an email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en