Can anyone confirm bug with Favorites FW 3.12.13

Removing from favorites is acting up, sometimes item gets removed sometime it does not.

Hello, see if doing a power cycle helps. If the problem continues, you can try doing a  factory restore. 

Did all that, problem was cofirmed in this thread

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Discussions/New-Release-WD-TV-Live-Hub-Firmware-Version-3-12-13-7-23-2013/td-p/579699

by LarryLo

with additional problems that I also have

LarryLo wrote:

I just installed the latest firmware. General aspects work fine.

The only part which is now totally broken for me is the Favorites. When I access any of my Favorites, it says that the media is no longer available and disconnected. Then it proceeds to ask me for my media location. My media is there. It is just that the favorite goes to somewhere totally wrong.

Then I tried to redo my Favorite list. That had a bizarre list of side-effects like lossing my entire of list of hearts in my media display, and not updating. By not updating, I mean, either showing a heart or no heart. It could be a bit slow however at the end I just gave it more time. Enabling the favorite marker again for a particular folder would re-enable the hearts displayed. I eventually removed all my favorities.

I then restarted my device. I added a Favorite. When I tried to access the Favorite, the problem was still there. It just asked me to select my media location again. Favorites are now broken.

I guess now that I have no Favorites that was a mistake for me. I should have waited for the next firmware update.

Thank you foetus, this issue has been reported to the develoment team. 

It’s like WD doesn’t even test firmware before releasing it…