Bye bye WD TV live 3 gen

Have now returned my new Wdtv which I bought right before christmas. 
-Constant delay on all clicks on the remote (on my old wd there is usually none)

-Unstable Netflix, you all know the details I guess

-Spotify ok, but not how I would like to use it.

-Problems with lMedia ibrary. First It wouldn`t find several folders. Then suddenly several folders/file popped up doubly

-Subtitles in the middle of the page, unable to move down, as it is on my player

Don`t have the patience this time to wait and hope for future fixes. Now going back to my old player, and have ordered Netgear push2tv to display my computer on the tv, so gonna give that a try.

Good luck, the rest of you all:-)

peggazuzz wrote:

-Subtitles in the middle of the page, unable to move down, as it is on my player

???  Sure they can.  They can be adjusted in size, color, position and delay.

That is with text-based subs.   Graphics-based subs (Vobsub, SubIDX, PGS, etc) are displayed in the same location the original DVD or BD has them.

Not planning on returning mine just yet (had it for 3 weeks now) but I too noticed lag with remote control operations as well as having to power cycle the device every few days. It definitely doesn’t seem “zippy” or fast to me - May just be a limitation due to the processor/processing power and/or memory.

Am I expecting too much or are some of these known issues?