Bug when using hormove="0"

In the original WD themes, grid type selection menus show the items sorted like this:

A B C
D E F
G H I

but the scrolling is made for a grid sorted like this:

A D G
B E H
C F I

To fix this design flaw, I changed the scrolling in these menus by changing hormove=“1” to hormove=“0”. Now the scrolling works as you would expect it to do.

BUT: this seems to introduce a problem with the drawing of background images of the grid cells. Sometimes they won’t be drawn upon the screen, sometimes just parts of it.

QUESTION: Can someone do a test of this, and post the results here? I’d like this confirmed before posting a bug report to WD about this.

Edit: I forgot to tell when the bug manifests itself: I changed the listbox to hormove=“0” in rv_photo_browse_page.xml.

Now, when I use the [next page] button on the remote control to scroll fast through this list, sometimes the background images behind the photos are not drawn, or only partly drawn.

Did anyone else was able to duplicate this  issue?

If you want I could take some pictures or even film it…

oxter wrote:

Did anyone else was able to duplicate this  issue?

Just came across a post (message 8 by zballz) mentioning the same problem.

I second this bug…

when hormove=“0”, and prev/next page is pressed it will also sometimes call all the “focused” icons, instead of the not-focused ones. This is an issue in some mods, especially in the new WALL-MODE. The thing about this is, when you’re on the “focused” item, the icon is a little larger - a nice feature and eye-catcher. Unfortunately when you jump to the next page, it will cause ALL icons to appear larger, as if selected. Weird bug.!

Thanks zballz for confirming this issue. I hope this gets fixed soon…