I dropped my book essential on the floor transferring it to a new computer the whole casing busted around the edge and is no longer usable. The hard drive works perfectly and I still have the skin but it is pretty scuffed up. I was wondering if anyone might have the edge piece from an old external drive that they no longer use? I am willing to pay you well.  Also does anyone know if the new skins come with the edge piece? Thanks.

that drive is pretty much toast and will eventually fail.  I would consider replacing that drive with another before it fails.