Bluray ISO Playback Question

Hello All. Reposting to the right forum. 

I had an early WDHD TV but decided to get a new WDTV Live.  I have gotten it to work on my network from a WD MYBOOK LIVE 2TB.  On testing file playback,  MKV’s seem to play back just fine.  Trouble comes with Bluray ISO’s.  I created 2 ISO files from two blurays with DVDFab and one works with menus the other does not.  Both ISO play once the move starts, but one just jumps into the movie, bypassing the menu.  Both ISO’s play with menues on my Popcornhour C-200. Any one know if there are some requirements  to setting up the DVDFab or other s/w to create the right ISO formats to keep menues working.

Thanks

videoed

EDIT:  After more testing it appears that others replying to my original question were right.  I made several more ISO files and none of them would play.  I still do not know why they original one works.  I have tried playing several times and it still plays - with menus. I can select options, extras etc.

EDIT:  After more testing it appears that others replying to my original question were right.  I made several more ISO files and none of them would play.  I still do not know why they original one works.  I have tried playing several times and it still plays - with menus. I can select options, extras etc.

It just might be possible that the “blu-ray” you see menus on is not from a blu-ray source afterall.  It might have been a regular DVD.  If you can check this, that might help solve the mystery.