Blue Screens everytime windows boots

I bought a new laptop and the internal hard disk of the laptop has some problems. I used every problem detecting soft wares but could’t find any problem. To check whether the probes is with hard drive I installed windows in external hard disk W D elements and it is working really fine. When I boot windows in internal hard disk it shows blue screen errors. My service center is really far. I will have to go there unless I find a solution here. How to find my problem and to solve it. Please help

It’s not likely a problem with the drive, it’s probably a corrupted install.

Only way of knowing is to get the BSOD’s decoded.

It can also be the problem with the connections right? And I’m getting multiple type of blue screens…
Last time it was error code: 0xc0000098. Missing of winload.efi in Windows/system 32.

Yes it could be – but you’d be able to see that once it’s booted.

So boot from your external drive, and look in the windows logs to see if the internal drive is having problems.

Internal Hard disk is shown in Windows if I boot from External Hard disk. without showing much problems… But pc checks the drive and sometimes I loss data… I have checked it with a lot of softwares every software says that my hard disk is perfectly healthy