Blue screen on my laptop, when coming back from sleep mode. New WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD used

Hi all,

I have recently purchased WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD and had replaced my hdd with ssd. I am booting from ssd, hdd is still attached but disabled. Whenever my laptop goes into sleep mode and comes back, a flashing blue screen appears. After login, I see that all the apps get closed. I am getting this in the Event viewer:

Error:

Event 161, volmgr

Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.

Critical:

Event 41, Kernel-Power

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

If you are using a Windows operating system, did you make a clean Windows install or did you used some kind of migration program? Most of the time migration programs don’t do the job for 100% perfect.

The error message “Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation” can be caused by a corrupted system file because of the migration process.

It’s also possible that the problem is caused by 3rd party cleanup or system optimizing apps. If you use such kind of apps, uninstall them and see if the problem still exist.