Blu-ray ISO files

I make my blu-ray ISO files using only DVDFab without any other software… will they play without problem on the live hub with wired gigabite? My ISO’s are movie-only with the DD5.1 audio track. And what type of NAS can I use with the hub to add more terabytes ? Thanks, Frank

Any modern NAS will do fine, on the other hand BR is not supported. ISO is just a container for an image, what matter is what is inside that image and it needs to be supported. You’ll have to convert the BR discs to a compatible codec before making them ISOs.

Just read in another post:  “(…) You can also stream Blu-Ray & DVD iso files directly as the Media Hub will play them without mounting them into a virtual drive. You can also stream from a shared virtual drive with an iso image mounted. (…)”

I’ve yet been able to get .iso files to play. :frowning:

Miami_Son wrote:

I’ve yet been able to get .iso files to play. :frowning:

You must be really unlucky.    ISOs of DVDs are, by a long margin, the most universally compatible and trouble-free media type on these boxes.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

You must be really unlucky.    ISOs of DVDs are, by a long margin, the most universally compatible and trouble-free media type on these boxes.

I meant BD ISOs.