Blinking Light after Firmware update? HELP PLEASE

did i miss something with the update? i updated, it said it needed to reboot, now i just have a blinking light and it wont start up? HELP PLEASE.

I already answered you the first time you posted.

1 Like

That wasn’t really an answer genius. i could have thought of that hence the question being about AFTER the update.  

Please contact our tech support. The flash memory in your unit may have failed.

thanks

jg2916 wrote:

That wasn’t really an answer genius. i could have thought of that hence the question being about AFTER the update.  

You make a post with a pathetic HELP PLEASE and then insult people!!

Tony answered your same question with ‘That ain’t good. That usually indicates a hardware failure. Call tech support.’

You have now got the same answer from WD.

1 Like

As always RickUS WD is so great supporter to customer like honored contributor ! 

oceansoul wrote:

As always RickUS WD is so great supporter to customer like honored contributor ! 

What does that even mean?

TonyPh12345 wrote:

What does that even mean?

Hookt on Fonix ain’t workin’?

That mean that is not great support here ! 

As i own 2 boxes and test WDLive and Apacer Al670 ! 

Also as i look support in wd and apacer as i sow it that apacer is more proffesionol than WD for sure ! 

Have much more organize support and answer is better than here also Help Desk is better ! 

Here Customer ask for help and only answer what he get is that unit is broken !or that surf and found on forum answer !

He also know that unit is broken and doesnt work, but some kindes and help will be great for customes here ! 

I dont no what i feel here with WD support and answers as I already posted that is apacer more professional than WD ! 

As i made more times ticket and same answer for all tickets ! 

Alright, oceansoul.   I guess I failed.  Please, will YOU provide the correct answer to the OP?

:slight_smile:

Im customer not supporter ! 

You should no that not me !

I also try to found answer ! 

Well, so am I, and I apparently had the same exact answer WD had, so I’m still not seeing the problem here…

oceansoul wrote:

:slight_smile:

Im customer not supporter ! 

You should no that not me !

I also try to found answer ! 

We are all users / customers just like you. This is a user forum where users help other users.