Blekin Basic Router n Adapter not connecting

hi there…

i had a wd tv live plus media player…and blekin basic router and an adater[F7D1101]… from past 2 days iam tryin to connect the net but iam unbale to make it…here is the error

wd is recognising my adapter  i manully input the ssid settings and manually did the ip stuff…i am able to see the router in wireless fav…when i try to connect any of the internet media its giving me error that no media in the folder.or unable to connect to the network… and when i try to chek the network…it takes the ip ok…but it says dns is wrong…:frowning: dont know what i have to do…:frowning: some one plz help me out in this…ty

Where you able to fix this?

yep…its fixed…looks like the problem is with the usb adaptor…i stopped using usb adptore…connected wd with a lan cable via belkin basic router to ethernet port…and iam using the adaptor with my desktop…:)  sharing between desktop and WD working perfectly…no sttuter…no lag or what so ever even with a 12 gig 1080p file…simply awesome!!!so my advise is stop using usb adaptor stick with ethernet…:slight_smile: go with belkin basic adaptor and router…pretty cheap and superb connectivity :smiley: