Black2DUAL issue on OS X & WD Support Not Helping. Please help!

I am in serious need of help and WD’s support has thus far been of ZERO use. I opened a support ticket almost a month ago. The first response took almost 5 days to come thru and it offered up what was essentially a canned response (just the same install directions I followed on WD’s website). I replied and politely asked that they re-read my description (I also included screenshots of the the error) as I did not feel they took the time to really address my problem. Another 5 or so days later I receive a reply that my case was being “escalated” and I would hear something within 24-28 hours. That was almost two weeks ago.

I logged in this evening to see that the case has been “closed”. :angry: I opened another ticket to try again.

Here is my original messae/description of my problem that I submitted. I hope someone here may be able to offer some advice. I have been without a fully functioning computer for almost a month now. 

Greetings, I am trying to setup your 1TB Black2 dual drive with my Macbook Pro. I followed all of the instructions provided on the user guide from your support page and everything was working great, up until the part where you run the configuration script (downloaded from your site). I am trying to use it as a Fusion drive so need to use the “Create Core Storage Volume” script. When I attempt to run it, I get a “Run shell script” error message saying to “check the action’s properties and try again”. The drive is functioning but my computer is displaying it as a SATA SSD drive with TWO 1.12 TB partitions (instead of a single 1.12TB Fusion drive) so that is not good. I did all of the initial setup for the drive via my old system which was OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). That was when I first encountered the problem. Since your documentation says it requires Mavericks (which I assume also would include Yosemite) I tried again from a computer running OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and I still get the same error. Any ideas on how to proceed from here? 

I’m sorry you had a negative experience. I have passed along this information to WD Support. They are likely to contact you soon.