Best USB Adapter

tlh235 wrote:

Looking for opinions/advice on the best USB Adapter.  Would like to get at Best Buy being that it’s the closest store.  I have my WD TV Live Hub set up…wired for now but would love to get rid of the ethernet cables.  i have wireless thru Road Runner Time Warner Cable using a Sony Vaio with Windows Vista Home Edition.  for now i’ve been adding movies and other files on an external drive and then unplugging and plugging the external drive into the WD TV Live Hub for copying over.  Would like to start using the services provided(facebook, pandora, etc) wirelessly.  Also before i go wireless, should i reset my system and set it up wired since i currently only set it up wired to use services then i unplug. 

Do you set it up wired, get all the info and then put the adapter in and take out the ethernet cable?  Sorry if these questions are dumb, kinda a noob to the computer world and learning as i go. 

thank you for any input…Terry  (also, amazing product…)

Why would you want to switch to wireless if you already  have it wired?  I just ran a wire from one end of my house to the other to get maximum performance from the device.  I wouldn’t use wireless at all unless I had to.