Best Firmware

Sled-Driver said: What is better about 1.10.13?

I have wireless headphones which I use with WD TV, but I want to have the option of being able to turn off stereo sound when I’m not using the headphones, 1.10.13 allows that, the newer firmwares do not, after I watch videos I delete them, it takes one less step to delete with the old firmware, the new ones you have to go to edit-> then delete, there is no buffering arrow when playing videos, with the new firmware you see the arrow on the screen for 5 seconds or so before video starts and also the newer firmwares are finicky when playing files, the same files that would not play withe the 2 newer firmwares, play with the old firmware, isn’t that something?

Do you know if the 1.10.13 also requires reboot to avert crashes after using YouTube or Netflix, as is the case on 2.x.x?

That’s the one issue I have with 1.10.13, it crashes after a Youtube video ends, Netflix I don’t know about, I don’t use it, I got the Amazon Fire Stick for only $20, that’s what  I use now for Youtube and other apps, WDTV I use to play my own video files.