Backup and Synchronisation

When a document or folder is modified in my pc hard disk is not relflected in the MBL … Pls help… What is the reason and what should i do…

What program do you use to copy the files to the MBL?

xcel docs… word etc whn modified in ma pc … its not modified in MBL… BACK UP is on in MBL

Dude, I don’t think you got the question; what program do you use to copy the files TO the MBL? There are millions of programs you can use to copy the files FROM your computer TO the MBL, what is the name of the one you are using?

Using SMART WARE…

how do you know it’s not reflected?  are you navitgating to \mybooklive\smartware and looking at the files?  the smartware backup files are hidden by defualt so that’s the only way you’ll know.  I did that the other day and realized that I didn’t have any backups since 9/14, because on that day I had switched from category to file backup and did not re-click the “start backup” button in the “backup” tab of the smartware interface.

cman548 wrote:

how do you know it’s not reflected?  are you navitgating to \mybooklive\smartware and looking at the files?  the smartware backup files are hidden by defualt so that’s the only way you’ll know.  I did that the other day and realized that I didn’t have any backups since 9/14, because on that day I had switched from category to file backup and did not re-click the “start backup” button in the “backup” tab of the smartware interface.

/\

This