Backing up games?

I have a WD My Book Essential. I have noticed that space on it is being gobbled up by something but not sure what. I play a lot of Angry Birds and it seems after a couple of days of plalying the space on the drive is reduced by a couple of percents. As in, 62% goes to 64%. I think that is a lot - I am not running any other type of software that I can think of that would do such a thing. Any ideas???

Certain applications that you run from the drive will save logs and history on the drive.

If you are certain that the issue is with that Game, try running from a different source and see if the problem continues.

Also, check any software that runs backup to the drive and make sure to verify if duplicate files are been added.

I don’t run the game from the portable drive. I run it from my C drive. I am just going to delete all the files on the portable drive that don’t pertain to my photos folder. That’s really the only one I’m interested in saving and backing up. Thanks.

75for80 wrote:

I don’t run the game from the portable drive. I run it from my C drive. I am just going to delete all the files on the portable drive that don’t pertain to my photos folder. That’s really the only one I’m interested in saving and backing up. Thanks.

Good then.

Hope it works.